Granular Form Stone Free Enzyme P-88
- Appearance: Light-colored uniform particles, 30-40 mesh
- Moisture: ≤8.0%
- Solubility: completely soluble in water
- Smell: Slight fermented smell, no peculiar smell
- Good thermal stability, the effective temperature range is 25-65°C, and the optimum temperature range is 40-55°C
- The pH value is highly adaptable, the effective pH value range is 4.0 - 8.5, and the optimum pH value range is 5.0-7.5
- After polishing, the fabric has good fluffing, good color shade and bottom retention, and has long-lasting anti-pilling performance
- The product is biodegradable and can replace pumice
- Dosage: 0.1 - 0.15% by weight of garment is recommended
- Temperature: the best is 20°C-45°C
- PH: Optimally 5.5 - 8.0
- Process time: 15-60min
- It is better to use with TS-350 anti-back staining products
Packaging and Storage:
- Packing: 50Kg/drum
- Storage: The product will be affected by high temperature and strong light, which will reduce its vitality. It should be sealed and stored in a dry and ventilated place at 4-25°C, avoiding high temperature or direct sunlight and rain. Product stored horizontally in airtight containers will retain 90% activity for at least 1 year; keep tightly closed when not in use.
- Transportation: It can be transported according to the requirements of ordinary cargo.
- After treatment, the enzyme must be inactivated, and the remaining non-inactivated enzyme may turn the clothes into active cellulose, resulting in unnecessary strength damage (it is recommended to use lye solution with pH>9.0, temperature>65°C and keep it for 15 minutes to rinse or Use bleach to inactivate the enzyme).
- Avoid inhalation of enzyme dust or enzyme mist. In case of accidental contact with skin or eyes, rinse immediately with water for at least 15 minutes.