Soda ash (sodium carbonate)
- Common name:soda, soda ash, washing alkali
- Chemical formula:Na2CO3
- Melting point:850℃
- Decomposition temperature:1744℃
- Molecular weight:105.99
- Boiling point:1600℃
Sodium carbonate is one of the important chemical raw materials.It is widely used in the fields of
light industry,daily chemical industry,building materials,chemical industry,food
industry,metallurgy,textile,petroleum,national defense,medicine and so on.It is also used in the
fields of photography and analysis as well as in the fields of cleaning materials,detergents and
detergents for manufacturing other chemicals.
- As a detergent,it is used in wool rinsing,bath salt,medicine and tanning.
- The printing and dyeing industry is used as soft water agent.
- Leather industry is used to degrease raw leather,neutralize chrome tanned leather and improve the
alkalinity of chrome tanning liquid.
- Generally,50kg plastic woven bags are used,with two layers inside and outside.
It shall be stored in ventilated and dry warehouse or goods shed.