- Cellulose fiber
- Protein fiber
- Polyamide fiber
- Polyester and other fibers
- Reactive dyes are one of the best choices to replace banned dyes and other cellulose dyes,such as sulfurized dyes,ice dyes and vat dyes.
- Reactive dyes can obtain high level of fastness,especially wet fastness, with economic dyeing process and simple dyeing operation
- Reactive dyes have wide chromatogram,bright color,excellent performance and strong applicability.Their color phase and performance basically meet the requirements of the market for fibers and clothing materials
- Reactive dyes are suitable for the printing and dyeing of new cellulose fiber products.
Packaging and storage
- 50kg/barrel,the paper cylinder is lined with plastic bag for packaging.
- Sealed storage under normal temperature.