Scope of use
The cloth must be made of pure cotton.
- It has high stability and long-lasting color. Even after long-term storage, it will not produce obvious color fading.
- It has good dispersibility, and the color of the garment produced with this product has no precipitation.
- Soak the cloth with clear water and squeeze out the excess water.
- Bind the cloth into various shapes.
- The color you like on the ground.
- Seal for one hour, wash and dry
- Dye it well and put it in the sealed bag for one hour, take it out and clean it (do not remove the lashings during washing)
- Use fixing agent again. Mix 1 bottle of fixing agent with 20 liters of cold water and put in the washed clothes.
- Soak for 10-20 minutes (do not remove the lashings during the whole process to avoid color stringing).
- After the fixation is completed, disassemble it and wash it, then dry it.
Packaging and storage
- Sealed storage under normal temperature