Anti creasing agent TS-350
Physical and chemical properties:
- Chemical components: reactive crosslinking agent containing inorganic magnesium salt based on modified dimethylol dihydroxy ethylene urea.
- Specific gravity: (20℃) about 1.225－1.245g/cm3
- Solubility: TS-350 can be diluted with cold water in any proportion
- Physical form: transparent viscous liquid
- Storage stability: TS-350 can be stable for one year when stored properly in a closed container (20°C). anti creasing agent is sensitive at temperatures below -10°C and above 60°C.
- Environmental protection/toxicity: The storage transportation and use of this product should comply with the general sanitary and anquan regulations for chemical storage and transportation. Not to be swallowed.
- No need for additional catalyst save process time.
- The content of free and releasable formaldehyde is low, and it does not need washing to meet the requirements of Eco-Tex standards.
- Anti creasing agent can be used on white and light-colored fabrics.
- Good resistance to hydrolysis.
- Suitable for padding and garment finishing
Continuous padding method:
Padding: Rolling liquid rate is about 60-90%
Bath liquid temperature: about 20℃
Drying: 110 – 130℃
Baking: 150°C for 4-5 minutes
Drying and baking on the stenter:The first time is 110℃, the second time is 130℃, and the third time is 150℃﹣180℃.
Total processing time: 40-70s
Garment Dipping Method:
Soak for 10-15min, desizing (60-80% with liquid rate), toss and dry to 80-90% moisture content, ironing, baking in an oven at 150℃x8-12min.
- When N-methylol compounds are used, formaldehyde will inevitably be produced, and the workplace must be ventilated.
- When fabrics are finished with N-methylol compounds, formaldehyde will be released. Special attention should be paid to the workplace where fabrics are stored or processed (clothing) should be well ventilated.
Matters needing attention:
The formaldehyde content can reach "Eco-Standard" only when the following conditions are met:
- The fabric to be finished does not leave any alkali agent or buffer.
- Catalysis and baking must be sufficient to obtain sufficient cross-linking.
- Do not use any other products containing formaldehyde (such as cationic fixing agent).
- The dosage of anti creasing agent should not exceed the recommended range.
Storage and transportation:
125 kg drums. Store and transport as non-dangerous goods. When storing, please keep it sealed and avoid light. Store in a dry and ventilated place. It can be stored stably for 12 months in the original packaging.