Enzymatic desizing TS-231
Principle of action: It can hydrolyze the α-1.4 glucosidic bond in the starch molecule, arbitrarily cut short-chain dextrins of varying lengths and a small amount of low-molecular-weight sugars, and both amylose and amylopectin are decomposed in an irregular form , So that the viscosity of the starch paste drops rapidly.
- Appearance: solid type is light yellow powder and liquid type is dark brown liquid
- Temperature range: the effective temperature range is 35-90℃, and the suitable temperature range is 60-70℃.
- PH range: effective pH range is 4.5-8.0, suitable pH range is 5.2-6.2.
The effect of metal ions on enzyme activity:
- The presence of calcium ions has a protective effect on the stability of enzymatic desizing.
- Copper, titanium, cobalt and other metal ions have a certain effect on enzymatic desizing.
- Metal ions such as aluminum, lead and zinc have a strong inhibitory effect.
The enzymatic desizing is used in the desizing process of starch-based textiles, especially silk, polyester, cotton and wool textiles that are not resistant to high temperatures.
|General textiles||48 ~ 50℃||6.5～7.0||0.2～0.5%|
|Silk, polyester cotton and wool textiles||55 ~ 60℃||6.5～7.0||0.15～0.5%|
|towel||55 ~ 57℃||6.5～7.0||0.1～0.5%|
The solid dosage form is 20KG/bag, and the liquid dosage form is plastic barrel 25KG/barrel.
Transportation and storage:
This product is an active substance, avoid high temperature, strong acid, strong alkali. Avoid sunlight during transportation and store in a cool and dry environment (below 25°C, it can be stored for 12 months).