- PH: 6-8
- Appearance: yellowish transparent liquid
- Ionic: anionic
Characteristics and advantages
- Crosslinking agent is environmentally friendly,with lower odor,which is conducive to the health of operators.
- It has good compatibility and stability with the glue to prevent the glue from hardening too fast.
- Good high temperature resistance,stable storage and transportation after subpackage,no curing problem after subpackage.
- After crosslinking agent,the film has good elasticity,which does not affect the elasticity of the glue,and is more suitable for high elastic fabrics
Instructions for use
Crosslinking agent suitable for printing on all kinds of denim and knitted fabrics.Before use,please add the matching catalyst(dye guide agent crosslinking agent),the dosage is 1-3%. The catalyst(dye guide agent crosslinking agent)must be fully mixed with the size,and the matching catalyst(dye guide agent crosslinking agent)should be used within 1-3 days after being added.After use,the superheater will overheat at 140 ℃ for 2-3 minutes,the press will heat at 150℃ for 10-15 seconds. After overheating,it has high fastness and can be resistant to water washing,stone grinding,enzyme washing and acid pickling.
Packaging and storage
- Plastic barrel 125kg packaging.
- Store in airtight and cool place,avoid high temperature and insolation, and the storage period is one year