Color Fixing Agent TS-40
- Main ingredients: Polyether compounds
- Appearance: Light yellow transparent liquid
- Solubility: Easily soluble in cold water
- Ionic: Weak cation
- PH value: 5.0~6.0
- The fixing agent does not affect the hand feeling and hydrophilicity of the fabric, it changes the bad effect of water repellency and rough hand feeling after the treatment of the conventional fixing agent, and can obviously improve the good wet fastness of the fabric
- Color fixing agent suitable for direct dyes and reactive dyes, used in cellulose fiber (cotton, rayon, hemp) knitting, towels, woven and yarn fixing, so that the fabric has a good hydrophilic effect
- After the yarn is fixed, there is no need to add softener, saving a lot of cost with fabric dye fixing agent.
- Dye fixing agent chemistry can improve the soaping fastness of fabrics.
- Color fixing agent stable to various electrolytes, resistant to hard water
- The color of the fabric after color fixing agent is bright, without changing the colored light
- Dilution method:decompose according to 1:10, that is, 10kg of stock solution and 100kg of water, slowly add the stock solution and spin and stir to dilute for 3-8 minutes
- Before the fixation treatment, rinse the dyed fabric sufficiently to remove the residual dye, salt and alkali to ensure the subsequent fixation effect
- The product can be operated at room temperature. Dilute solution: 10-50g/L, fixation time is 10-15 minutes,
If the package is opened, please use it up as soon as possible. If it is not used up, it needs to be sealed for next use. Do not mix with other products to prevent reaction.
Packing and storage
- Non-dangerous goods, 125kg plastic drum with built-in plastic bag packaging
- Sealed and stored in a ventilated and cool place, avoid high temperature and sun exposure, storage period is one year