- The preparation method of silicone softener is to take metallic zinc particles and selenium powder, stir and mix them and place them in a ball mill tank, ball mill, sieving, weigh methanol, deionized water, ethylenediamine, ball mill powder and hydrazine hydrate in a beaker.
- Mix and heat, filter to obtain a filter cake, dry to obtain dry material, take the dry material into a mold, press to form and hold the pressure, and place the blank after demolding in a tubular atmosphere furnace, protect and heat with nitrogen, to obtain a photovoltaic nano-substrate.
- Take nitric acid solution, aluminum nitrate, polyvinyl alcohol, and ethyl orthosilicate in a beaker and stir and mix to obtain a gel solution; rinse the photovoltaic nano-substrate with sodium hydroxide solution, and let it stand to dry to obtain a treated substrate.
- The gel solution is applied to the treated substrate to pull the coating film. After the coating film is completed, the coating film substrate is left standing at room temperature and aged to obtain the coating film substrate. The sulfur powder and the coating film substrate are mixed and placed in a quartz tube to seal the quartz.
- The tube is paralleled with nitrogen to remove air and the temperature is raised. After heat preservation and vulcanization, the temperature is lowered to room temperature to prepare a nano-photovoltaic material with enhanced light absorption efficiency.
- Silicone softeners can treat natural fiber fabrics in fabric finishing, as well as various synthetic fibers such as polyester and nylon. The treated fabric is anti-wrinkle, anti-fouling, anti-static, anti-pilling, plump, soft, and elastic.
- Silicone softeners can also increase the strength of fibers and reduce wear.
- Silicone softener is an important auxiliary agent to improve product quality and increase product added value in textile printing and dyeing processing.